Putting in simple terms, CargoNet offers CargoNet in the form of cloud computing services for SMEs. By doing so, CargoNet and its vast benefits are being brought to the SMEs that don't have the kind of investment or access to premium products and services. CargoNet on the cloud gives many options to use as cloud-based solutions from your local computers. Additionally, as CargoNet is available as a service in a pay by use format, giving SME's that much more options when it comes to economical investments.
The other major benefit of CargoNet on the cloud is its accessibility: One of the best cost saving options for you as a customer is the accessibility of CargoNet on the cloud. Users can share valuable data from any Internet connection. CargoNet on the cloud also helps your employees to access information using their smart phone or computer in secure and simple ways.
CargoNet on the cloud houses data, services and applications centralized servers that can be accessed and updated by multiple users simultaneously. CargoNet cloud users can easily get the CargoNet Client application installed on their standard desktops and laptops relatively with ease. The CargoNet enabled CargoNet Cloud server platforms then come into the pCargoNeture that manage or enable access, as well as the actual application itself, and the infrastructure required to coordinate all of these elements are taken care of by the CargoNet cloud itself. You don’t have to carry the burden of creating and managing the complex hardware platforms & infrastructure and the software resources at your end.
CargoNet as Cloud computing services eliminate capital expenditure. This is particularly of great benefit to your company if you belong to the SME category to enjoy the benefits of a highly centralized web based ERP like CargoNet at a level of much larger organizations.
CargoNet as a cloud based application offers great many advantages to your organization if you are running with multiple branches and looking to centralize your operations, finance, communications, data and other resources in the most economical ways you can think of.
Now CargoNet on the cloud is made available in three distinct modes. SMES looking forward to harness the benefits of CargoNet can utilize the CargoNet Cloud Computing model mainly in three ways.
The CargoNet Private Cloud
1. The CargoNet Private Cloud
2. The CargoNet Public Cloud
3. The CargoNet Hybrid Cloud
Many companies face the challenge of migrating from a desktop or client-server architecture to a Web based applications model. CargoNet on the cloud makes it simple to adopt and use the powerful web driven centralized application with relative ease. Companies no longer have to struggle with processes which can be fraught with delays and incompatibility with legacy systems. CargoNet can have a dramatic impact on the crucial freight forwarding and other related supply chain activities, especially when SMEs in the freight forwarding area pressing for a SaaS application in the short term with all of the same features that are made available in the enterprise editions of the software.
The CargoNet Private Cloud is specifically designed to work for companies and corporates who have widely spread branches. The organizations want to utilize their data, resources and applications across their branches in such ways that
1. Save on their internet expenses
2. Share their common CargoNet Database and related hardware resources
3. Secure their data and vital information from external elements
4. Streamline their operations and generate reports in real time
CargoNet on the cloud can provide an ideal platform for your company to migrate from traditional client-server application to an efficient private cloud computing podium. CargoNet can leverage the benefits of your private cloud and by making use of the dedicated servers to deliver their solution over the Internet at one point of sourcing. The rest of users can work on private VPN to access the centralized server in a secure environment. Your company’s end users do not necessarily know if they're running on in a multi-tenant software application or on a virtual server dedicated to their instance of the software.
Companies, especially SMEs often find it quite a daunting task to shift from their traditional network based systems to new platforms. The reasons for such a shift are quite obvious and self evident. It is the lack of infrastructural knowledge, technical knowhow, and qualified technical staffs that make them feel hesitant.
Now, with CargoNet taking over the cloud, the companies can hope for better days ahead in terms of solving their technical and commercial problems involved in the initiation and the switch over process.
The CargoNet private cloud can deliver a secure platform where the end user can be assured that their data is safe and the network is secure. Each instance of CargoNet application can be spun up on its own virtual services within the private cloud. Every time a new user is added, an additional virtual cloud service is spun up, with the operating system, application and configuration preloaded and ready to go within minutes
The CargoNet Public Cloud
|Your Private Cloud parameters
|Number of Branches being brought under the CargoNet cloud
||CargoNet on the private cloud can be accessed through a centralized server to which all your client systems get connected via trusted VPN. No matter how many branches you are going to connect, the speed of the systems will not be affected drastically because you are using a dedicated line. Of course only the central CargoNet server will need internet connection. This server may be interacting with one or many Virtual web based servers. You are in effect saving on multiple internet connections by streamlining them onto a single server.
|Cloud Based Infrastructure setup
||CargoNet as a cloud based application is compatible with majority of the hardware and operating systems that your company is using.
Security protocols have been given the top most priority when it comes to client connectivity with the centralized Database server. Data Encryption and Decryption methods ensures your data and information are in safe hands
The Physical and Logical Infrastructure of CargoNet cloud have been designed to support scalability and inter operability among different platforms and operating systems
CargoNet Cloud can create groups and sub groups of your users and grant access permissions and rights as per your organizational hierarchy
CargoNet team will train your employees to work with the CargoNet cloud, producing maximum output with minimum resources.
||CargoNet Cloud can enhance your complete logistics management at very lower costs
CargoNet on cloud enhances your system life cycle management as frequent updates are available to you at very nominal costing
Any further expansions in terms of number of users, number of branches etc can be easily accommodated
|Software and Infrastructure maintenance
||If your company has a dedicated System Administrator CargoNet team can train them up in the overall hardware infrastructure maintenance processes. If you do not have a dedicated team , then I Code technologies can completely manage your infrastructural and server maintenance through an AMC
The CargoNet public cloud computing through the interaction of several virtual resources offers the ability to easily connect servers and share information. CargoNet’s public cloud offers quick and affordable way to provision server connections and storage because you as a user only pay for the resources used. IF you are looking for a risk free server provisioning , this option is highly advisable. In other words, your business can enjoy server provisioning without needing to invest time or money into purchasing, managing or maintaining the cloud.
- Fast server provisioning by increasing service, storage and other computing needs
- High redundancy and availability
- Highly reliable resources.
- CargoNet public cloud gives you device independence. You can access the applications via any device like computer, a Smartphone, an iPad, etc. Any device that has access to the Internet can leverage the power of the Cloud.
- Since all the hardware, applications and bandwidth are taken care of by CargoNet this becomes simple and inexpensive for your organization.
- The resources, applications and services are highly scalable to meet your individual and group needs
- Your financial resources are highly saved because the CargoNet Public Cloud resources are not wasted as you pay for what you use
- The CargoNet Public cloud services are available wherever you are located around the clock.
- CargoNet has qualified and experienced professionals to provide quality service
- CargoNet public cloud essentially means reduced redundancy, quality monitoring and 24x7 help desk services and more.
The steps involved in migrating from your existing architecture to CargoNet public cloud are very simple. Since the cloud is location independent you don’t have to worry about the number of departments, locations and other related issues. All you have to decide is the number of users and their access level software and hardware resources.
The CargoNet Hybrid Cloud
There are times when your organization needs certain public cloud resources at the same time would like to maintain a secure intra network within your organization and its branches. At his time CargoNet Hybrid Cloud can help you out. The CargoNet Hybrid Cloud offers infrastructure management and systems management extensions which CargoNet makes use of extensively to build computing resources by clubbing the public and private clouds. Essentially, the CargoNet Hybrid Cloud takes the functionality of your Private Cloud and delivers this in a service based paradigm from outside and inside the corporate firewall.
The major benefits of going for CargoNet Hybrid Cloud Computing are
- The CargoNet Hybrid Cloud provides a clear use case for public cloud computing. You can make use of specific aspects of existing IT infrastructure like data storage, CargoNet applications & Database sharing and resources sharing in the CargoNet public cloud environment. The remainder of the IT infrastructure can be kept in your premises.
- The CargoNet Hybrid Cloud gives you the ability to use all of your current resources efficiently and securely in a private cloud while being able to access and scale services the CargoNet public cloud.
- The CargoNet Hybrid Cloud can provide security, costs savings, and scalability while meeting specific business and technical needs.
- You can decide which data you want to keep in the public cloud and which data you want to keep in the private cloud.
- The CargoNet Hybrid Cloud provides seamless operation across platforms, cloud application programming interfaces (APIs) and hypervisors. You don’t have to change anything serious like networking, security policies, operational processes or management/monitoring tools. At the same time you can gain the benefits of public cloud by keeping the security of your private cloud also.